Leaders have big dreams, but sometimes even bigger fears. Stepping into a new challenge or chapter of life can feel intimidating and overwhelming. But you can conquer your most intimidating goals with five simple actions. Take them, and you’ll avoid being paralyzed by fear and missing your best opportunities. You’ll finally discover the freedom to say “Yes!” to your most exciting goals.
In this episode, you will—
- Discover the specific fear holding you back from reaching your goals.
- Expose the limiting beliefs that are holding you back.
- Find out how to gain the resources you need to move past your fear.
- See why reframing your identity is critical to conquering your fear.
- Make a commitment to tackle your scariest goal.
- Gain the inspiration you need to be fearless.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”