Leaders must motivate people. The problem is that everybody’s different, so what inspires one team member may demotivate another. It can be confusing to lead a diverse team. But personality is not an unsolvable puzzle. We’ve identified three personality assessments that will give you a clear understanding of how your team members think, feel, and work. Use these in your business, and you’ll never wonder how to motivate your team again. You’ll gain an engaged, focused workforce that will bring their best energy to work.
In this episode, you will—
- Understand the theory behind three major assessment tools.
- Learn the value of each tool in understanding yourself and others.
- Identify the difference between how we approach problems and how we begin projects.
- Find out how to determine the likelihood of success for a candidate in a particular role.
- See the limits of each assessment as a management tool.
- Understand what motivates and demotivates particular personalities.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”