Leaders want to provide the answers that drive results. And in the information age, easy answers are everywhere. That’s why leaders must get better at asking powerful questions. In this episode, we reveal how to drive results with four surprisingly simple questions that have the power to transform your leadership and your business.
You will —
- Learn why it’s vital to adopt the posture of a learner.
- Understand how curiosity can unleash greater results.
- Realize why vulnerability is essential for asking powerful questions.
- Learn how to sequence and time questions for greatest effect.
- Gain four simple, powerful questions that can unlock the answers you need.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”