Leaders have big goals, but most of us have at least one limiting belief that keeps us from achieving them. Based on years of coaching leaders, we’ve identified their three most common limiting beliefs. You might just see yourself in one of them.
In this episode, you will:
- Understand why you are sometimes apologetic about your own achievements.
- See how your success can distance you from others.
- Gain the freedom to pursue goals that your peers or family do not.
- Begin to envision yourself at a higher level of achievement.
- Receive the confidence to achieve at your highest level.
- Avoid pulling back from achievements or goals that intimidate you.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”