As leaders—especially leaders who have busy families—the calendar can spiral out of control very quickly. It doesn’t take long before you’re dropping important personal or family events. As a top executive and mother of four, Meg has mastered the art of taming a chaotic calendar. In this episode, captured live at the Achieve Conference, she shares three steps for protecting your highest priorities. When we’re done, you’ll have the confidence to know that you not missing out on what’s most important. And you’ll have the freedom to be fully present wherever you are.
In this episode, you will:
- Understand why we are often at the mercy of our calendar
- Get clarity on your non-negotiable commitments
- Learn how to keep non-essential items off your agenda
- Recognize the obstacles to calendar management and learn to deal with them
- Gain confidence that you are where you need to be each moment of the day
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”